Pass Labs int 250 and int 60

Anyone played or owned both? What are the sonic differences? Do they sound pretty much alike or do they have  different sonic personalities? I've heard an int 60. It sounded superb. But I've read several reviews of the int 250 and they were overwhelmingly and highly positive.
audiofound
I have Wilson Sasha 2 speakers, which are hard to drive at low impedance. I currently use separates - an ARC GS150 tube amplifier and a McIntosh C22 preamp. Would the Pass INT-250 constitute a reasonable replacement for these tube-based separates? Thank you in advance.
The only experience I've had with Pass Labs gear was auditioning an int 60. And it sounded superb. I thought it sounded incredibly sweet, yet solid with just the right amount of warmth. I've read that the int 250 is very similar. More relaxed, yet with tighter bass and sweet top end. As you might expect with 250 wpc the int 250 has a very tight grip on the speakers with a very clean and focused bottom end. Every comment I've read about Pass' service said it was exemplary. IMHO, Pass makes outstanding products.
For those with a Pass Lab INT-60 amplifier, I have found that replacing the fuse with a Synergistic Research Blue fuse made a nice improvement. It is an easy experiment to do as the fuse is on the back of the amplifier. Plus the Synergistic Research fuses come with a money back return policy.

This improvement also holds true for the Pass Labs First Watt series. Pass Labs big amps use circuit breakers so no opportunity to upgrade fuses.
David Pritchard