Opinions on the new Shunyata Black Mamba CX

Anyone using or tried or compared the new Shunyata Black Mamba CX / HC power cords???
erikminer
I just had the HC version on loan for my Spectral amp. I thought it gave a nice full sound, with three-dimensional body to instruments and low-end weight. These were factors I felt like I was lacking before, so I may have been focusing on them more - and not noticing other attributes, good or bad. I also don't have a real strong list of other cords for comparison.

From what I understand (not from personal experience), these are very close (say, 90%) in performance to the next model up (Python, I think) whereas the previous cord at this level of the Shunyata line-up was well below (Taipan, I think). Therefore, the Black Mamba might be a strong value.
Yes, I have compared both Black Mamabas to the Python Helix Alpha and Helix Vx and to the Python CX (along with Diamondbacks and others). The Black Mambas are both nice. I would take either of them over a Python Helix Alpha/Vx on a source, and probably on most amps as well. In the end, I found the Python CX well worth the additional cost for the far greater performance it offers over the Black Mamba HC or non-HC. To me, the CX series compared to the Helix series has a more refined sound with more dynamics and less upper-midrange glare.