New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
Thanks @antinn,

I keep referring to that particular thread for:

(1) There' seems to be many new US cleaner threads started seemingly without searching first for existing threads
(2) There's a lot of good info there from many people from different areas of expertise
(3) I detail my personal thoughts in real time from my Audio Desk to a Chinese tank, Vinyl Stack, filter set-up.

Steve
I am so happy that this was a productive post, even if I did take into the weeds a couple of times.

cheers.
@antinn thanks for the productive input.

drained after 40 records and ran through a filter media to see results. Was quite surprised and I the Pro Ject Vac system and it leaves a bit behind.

I will just change water more frequently as I am not rigging a pump and filter.

My records are sounding awesome!
I have found that ultrasonic cleaning alone is not sufficient when cleaning very dirty records like the ones that you pick up at garage sales, flea markets and Goodwill. For those I first use my old trusty Spin Clean. A good scrubbing removes the real grunge and my $200 Happybuy cleans deep down into the grooves which the Spin Clean can't do. For cleaner records the ultrasonic works
great! I purchase a lot of Analogue production and MoFi including one step vinyl.
I am always amazed at the amount of debris that a ultrasonic cleaning pulls out
of these brand new high quality records!
Vinyl Rules!