NAD M3 V Vincent 236MKII any experiences??

Has anyone had the chance to compare the Vincent 236MKII to the NAD M3? Any thoughts or experiences would be helpful. Thanks
128x128geph0007
Geph0007 originally asked, "Has anyone had the chance to compare the Vincent 236MKII to the NAD M3?", but all the responses I've seen so far are discussions/arguments over whether or not the the Vincent is the same as the Shengya.

Can anyone respond to Geph0007's question - how does the Vincent 236MKII sound compared to the NAD M3? My local audio dealer doesn't carry Vincent, but they do have the NAD M3.Not having both available, I can't listen and compare.
04-13-09: Hifisoundguy
The Vincent 236mk is the amp as the ShengYa A10CS...This is the same company just different name on it. Over at the Pacific Valve & Electric Company they sell the same amp for only $899 !...

Sheng Ya manufacture the Vincent product range but it is not correct to say that they Vincent SV-236MK is the same as the Shengya A10CS (or Sheng Ya A10CSII). I've had the covers off the Sheng Ya A10CS and found it differed significantly from the Vincent SV-236MK Tubeline. You might be interested in my report
I purchased the Vincent 236MK II in December and am absolutely crazy about it. I have matched with Def Tech Mythos ST super towers and Marantz SA8003 SACD player. Regarding the $800 Shengya,I dont want to be constantly worrying that I might have bought a lesser quality knockoff. I looked at a website of one of those importers and it gave me definite pause. Also, with so much being mail order these days, even if you get it as promised, how do you know about sound quality until you get it home? Go with the sure thing and then sit back and be amazed by the soundstage, imaging, warmth, power and utter detail produced by this int amp. It is not the most attractive piece of audio gear in the world, but oh boy does it sing! And yes, following up on a post, it does produce a low hiss from the speakers but not enough to be audible at any distance away from them. I have nothing much to compare this amp to, having just forayed into the world of high end audio, except for one experience. When auditioning the Mythos speakers, the speakers were running through a very high end amp, I believe a top of the line Marantz costing in the neighborhood of $3K. My goal was to at least replicate that sound experience I heard in the showroom. The Vincent more than rose to the occasion!
I have an M3, but unfortunately have never gotten to hear the Vincent.
The M3 is pretty good, but I'm wondering if the new Musical Fidelity M3 is even better. I heard it at Axpona connected to the MF M3 integrated and Wharfedale 10.7 speakers and it was all just tremendous together.
The NAD M3 seems to excel at 70s rock CDs for some reason. I don't think its SACD playback is all that great. And its HDCD playback is quite nice.
Post removed