Music Hall MMF-7.3

Hi,
I have a question regarding the above turntable - I just set it up and I can't find anything online or in the manual on how to turn the power off... The button on the DC motor chooses speed and starts the motor spinning, turning blue when sync'd. Push the button again and it stops the motor and the light turns green. How do you shut it down, no lights? Please don't tell me you have to unplug it! 
Thanks,
Bill
suribachi
I understand that the button stops the motor (green light lit) as well as selects RPM (33 and 45 - blue light lit) but how do you turn the power off completely - no lights? I have tried holding the button down, etc. but the green light is always lit. I don't care if the green light is always lit when not in use, I just want to make sure that is how the turntable is designed when not being used. Thanks
Hi, Bill. From what I gather reading (I don't own that particular TT) it is shut off save for the green light. I would contact Music Hall directly with your question to verify.
Roy Hall or Leland will respond quickly, they are very good at emails. Just as FYI, my MH Cruise Control does not go off 100%. There is a green light (decimal point) that stays lit when I hold the button down , it goes into Standby mode.