music hall 25.2 DAC mod

I have the new music hall 25.2 Dac but was reading about the Affordable Audio mod for the unit. Anybody try the mod out and if so what are your thoughts?
128x128lxgreen
I AM LOOKING FOR A (DAC) THAT IS THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS THAT IS WELL UNDER $1,000.00! I HAVE LOOKED AT PRETTY MUCH EVERY (DAC) OUT THERE AND IT IS VERY HARD TO CHOSE ONE THAT WILL WORK FOR ME! I READ ABOUT THE (MUSIC HALL 25.2)THE (WAVELENGTH AUDIO PROTON) (PS AUDIO DAC III) AND ALOT MORE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH TO CHOSE! I WILL BE DOWNLOADING ALOT OF OLD (70'S FUSION JAZZ & R&B ALBUMS, CASSETTES) DOWN TO (LOSSLESS FORMAT) TO WHICH I ALSO NEED TO KNOW ALL THE SETTING TO (RECORD-IN)FOR THE BEST SOUND QUALITY BUT I ALSO NEED TO KNOW IS IT BETTER TO RECORD IN (WAVE OR OGG) AND WHICH CODEC RECORDS AT THE BEST (SOUND QUALITY) AND USES THE LESS HARD DRIVE SPACE? I NEED HELP WITH ALL OF THIS FROM ALL THOSE WHO HAVE VAST EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THESE PROBLEMS AND CHOICES?
Post removed 
If it sounds good....then it sounds good! I got mine with the gold pins from Antique Electronic Supply in Tempe,AZ, however, it cost $23 which is more that the usual approx. $12 that I saw at other vendors. Maybe there's a cost differential for gold pins, not sure. They tested the tube before sending it for $1 and got it to me quickly since I'm in SF, but s/h was $10 (ouch!).
Any updates on mods for this DAC?

I am also very impressed with the DAC 25.2. I ended up rolling several tubes and settled on a NOS 7398 Mullard CV2493 military spec tube.
I also have recently bought a Music hall 25.2 dac.Wow what a nice sounding dac.Then I was looking into mods,then I decided to try a EAT tube.A expensive little guy.$225! Worth every penny! Took the dac up several price levels.I cant believe the music from my mini mac..What a bargain..