Mods for Avantgarde speakers

I have had Avantgarde Trios for about eight years. They play music with the types of amplifiers that I enjoy, in a way that I like more than other speakers that I have heard. I would like to hear from others that have modified their Avantgarde speakers, what they have done, and with what improvements. Damping, x-overs, cabling, etc. are things that I am interested in.
sdrsdrsdr
there are many modes I did to my duos from 2000.
Omega upgrade a few years back.
soldering all internal connections with silver solder
replacing the mundorf tweeter cap with teflon v-caps.
replacing the internal wire with audio note silver wire.
replacing the binding posts with nextgen copper ones.
filling the hollow stands with sands.
dampening the metal zylinders with some damping material
removing the rear cover of the midrange horn.
time align the tweeter with midrange
putting the speaker on harmonix rf 999 cones
putting the tweeter xo outside in a separate box

the single biggest tweak was the cap change followed closely by the time alignment of the tweeter.

recently an audio buddy came over who also owns omega dus. put the tweeter in it's original position and then back around 20 cm in it's time alignment position. he was shocked how much better the aligned position sounds and did the same thing to his duos.
Hi Guys, It's been awhile since I visited the high-end audio scene. I have a UNO 3.1 in my audio system but have not been used in probably a couple of years now. Been really busy w/ my work and new hobby (RC Helicopters) and tending to my growing kids. Anyway, I just put the UNO back in service and wanted any hints or basic tips on how to properly setup it up. I never did a proper setup when I first bought the speakers and was hoping for some assistance if possible.

My main question is regarding the adjustments to the sub, specifically, the Frequency, what are some starting values I should use to get started and also I just read about changing the phase of the sub, how is this done??

If you guys have any web reference on setup I sure appreciate it!!

Thanks all!!
I am considering the Omega upgrade, but it's so freakin expensive that I have wondered whether it would be worth it - I have Duo 3.1's.... DuoMike was your cap upgrade done after the Omega install?

I am using Cardas Golden PC's on my subs but wonder if anyone has experimented with other stuff in that regard?