marketing contact at Affirm financing for audio equipment

Dear audiophiles.  I'm looking for a marketing contact at Affirm.  I'd like to see if they would consider exhibiting at the New York Audio Show this year in New York City, December 3-4, 2021.  Thanks for your help.
bdunne
Here is a place to start: https://www.affirm.com/business#id
If you get a response, maybe they can direct you to an appropriate person.
The idea of a financial service firm exhibiting at an audio show seems odd to me, especially if it’s a show for consumer attendees, not an industry trade show. It would be like having a PayPal or Square exhibit booth.
thanks for the help.  just to clear up a couple of things; the dead end statement is that when I have tried calling directly (in which case they say they are incapable of contacting a marketing person=dead end) or via the website (no response as it is targeted to making financing sales).  As to whether it makes sense for Affirm to market themselves at an audio show; well, they are already targeting audiophiles on audiogon to provide financing for audio equipment purchases.  I would think Affirm might want to have face to face with the thousands of audiophiles that attend the show.
That is odd they do not have the capability of contacting their own marketing department.
Greg Fisher is the guy you want to speak with. He is their chief Marketing Officer.