Lyra Kleos and VPI Aries 3 - will this work

I'm considering a trade-up to an Aries 3 from a Scoutmaster. And I'd like recommendations on a suitable cartridge.
I was leaning to the Kleos but have read reports that the Lyras aren't a good match with VPI arms because of sibilance problems.
Anyone using a Lyra on a VPI table?

Thanks,

maxh
I have heard the Kleos on an Aries 3 and it sounded magnificent. I run a Helikon or a Delos on my Aries 2, having done so for years now, and, after trying Koetsu, van den Hull, Benz Micro and Shelters on this rig, would not even consider changing cartridge manufacturers; the match up between Lyras and VPI's unipivot arms is superb.
I have used three different Lyras with my Aries 3 / JMW 10.5: Skala, Helikon and Helikon mono. All have performed splendidly. No sibilance problems whatsoever. In fact I would say it's quite the opposite. The performance is outstanding in this area.

Take note of those who reported that these are not a good match and be sure to ignore them going forward.
Thanks for the input.
My Scoutmaster has some miles on it & I can trade it toward the Aries 3.
The Lyra Kleos will bust my budget butÂ…

Good listening to all.
There are many other tables that better mate with a Lyra. Dump the VPI. Forget about the Aries as after the Aries I, it was all downhill, especially as relates to the platter.
I used a Helikon on my HW-19/JMW 10.5 arm for years and it sounded great. I am currently using a Parnassus and a Kleos on JMW 12.5/12.7 arms on a TNT and both sound wonderful. You just need to get the VTA set correctly. The JMW arms make this really easy to do while the record is playing.