Luminous Audio: Are They Still In Business?

Hello: After doing some research, I decided to purchase a passive preamp from Luminous Audio.

I understand there is a customized aspect to tailoring the preamp to individual systems, but 24 hrs after ordering, and sending in multiple messages detailing my particular modifications, (There were no price adjustments for modifications like balanced XLR, better quality resistor, etc. in a drop down menu on eBay) I have heard no response at all. It will cost a bit more and I wanted help in figuring out how to bill for the additional amount. My payments have been deducted from my bank balance or pending. So payment isn't an issue.

Anyway, I also called the Richmond, Va. number and there is nothing but voicemail. The Facebook and Twitter pages haven't been updated, apparently in a year or more.

I do see completed sales within the last month or two. 

Also, many businesses now keep different hours or have scaled-down operations due to COVID.

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun, but being used to ordering various items through Amazon and Newegg, and even most eBay purchases, I get some sort of acknowledgment. eBay has confirmed the order, but nothing acknowledged except that I bought the item.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/130678286565

samtheman57
It is a Holiday weekend so I would not fret. Also you can order direct from their website and I see the various options (XLR etc). I think on ebay you just send xtra funds for options and include in your note exactly what the options were you paid for. Bit cumbersome for sure. 
Thanks for the response.

Yeah, thought that could possibly be part of the reason. I guess most of the anxiety was triggered by the fact that the very XLR cables I ordered for the preamp/system, through Amazon were "delivered" today.

Except (in a locked mailbox) all that was there was an empty envelope with a torn open seal. How USPS could have delivered an envelope without any contents is beyond my comprehension. Amazon is replacing the items.
An update:

After many frustrating weeks, not hearing any updates on an ETA  from Tim at Luminous Audio for delivery of the Axiom, or literally, ANY acknowledgment of my multiple communications, I had to elevate my status on eBay to product not received. 

First, he said he didn't get my messages on speaker efficiency and amps (although the correspondence with the needed info showed up on my end) after almost two weeks, then, when eBay required him to ship the product after promising to resolve the issue, they refunded my money. Apparently, the reason for no communication was that Tim was ill in the hospital and his partner was busy closing on a house. He promised to ship this week but missed the deadline. 

So, looking for a similar passive preamp with XLR ins and outs. It might be easier to go with a cheaper Schitt, as I invested in a Furutech AC wall socket and NCF clear line powerline filter with amazing results. Around 300 to spend.
Khozmo.  Furnish him with your system parameters (input and output impedance, speaker sensitivity, amplifier gain) , and he will design a solution for you.  Wonderfully built, affordable, astonishingly transparent.  It took a long while to dislodge my Slagle/Intact Audio autoformers, but the Khozmo is better.