Lumin u1 or Aurender N10

I'm debating between a Lumin U1 or an Aurender N10 streamer. Both are streamers with NO DAC. anyone would like to share their thoughts between the two brands ( SQ and App usage) thanks to all.

128x128bigbuj

so i finally ordered an Aurender N10 8TB Black unit. I am receiving it sometimes this week. I will do a comparison with my Bryston BDP-3 and i'll keep you posted with my opinion. Nevertheless I will sell the BDP-3 unit afterwards because i just got tired on the Tidal integration with the Manic Moose software from Bryston. Good Weekend to you all !!

OP,

Congratulations. You have purchased a great streamer. Look forward to your impressions. Don’t forget to break it in before getting to attached to your impressions… a couple hundred hours… not hard to do with a streamer on 24 * 7. 

So , I got my Aurender N10 4 days ago. It was a used model owned by 1 previous audiophile. Got the unit through The Music Room website. Transaction and delivery went smoothly. So overall , i am really happy about my decision going with this Aurender N10 over my Bryston BDP-3 Transport Streamer. The App for Aurender is clearly better than Bryston’s especially for Tidal Integration usage. Soundwise , it is not a night and day difference but the Aurender does have more Authority in the lower spectrum , Superb and sharp Decay , Control and precision (I’m using AES/ABU). Thanks to everyone for their inputs.

My system is :

Bryston 14B3 Amp 

Simaudio Moon 740P Preamp + 820S External Power Supply

Aurender N10 Transport Streamer

EmmLabs DAC2X V2 DAC

Kef Reference 5 Speakers

Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditionner

Audioquest Hurricane Power Cords for every components

Audioquest Earth Interconnects

Audioquest Oak Speaker Cables