Linn Audio

Just curious why there’s not a single discussion on Audiogon forum regarding Linn. Linn makes outstanding gears and speakers as well. Especially their DS (digital streamer/DAC) such as the Linn Klimax DS or DSM, Linn Akurate DS or DSM, and Linn Majik DS or DSM. IMO Linn is very innovative and I have always loved their products, especially their digital source components (DS/DSM) and the famous Linn Sondek LP12 turntable with their own accompanying accessories.
Linn makes very musical sounding gears. Even their speakers are pretty awesome too esp when paired with all Linn electronics. Why no luv for Linn?

For my main two-channel setup in my dedicated two-channel room I used to have all Linn Klimax setup and system, from the Klimax DS, LP 12 Klimax version turntable all the way to the Linn Klimax 350 passive floorstanding speakers. But mine was a non-Exakt system. I used to be a Linnie. 

I also like the fact that all Linn gears (electronics) are compact and do not take much space, especially Linn Klimax gears. You will even have less components if you go with Linn Exakt system/setup.
caphill
This topic has been on my mind lately. Linn?  My home has always had music figuring prominently. Vinyl, 8-track, etc. one day, walked into a nice hi-fi shop and after kids through college, bought a marantz amp, marantz CD player, Riga Rp1 table, and Linn Majik 109 speakers.  Great sounding kit.  Then streaming. A Majik DSM to the 109 speakers. I had another room in the house and not too much longer, bought the Linn Akurate DSM, Linn Akurate 4200, and Vandersteen Treo CTs.  I love the music from both systems. BUT, lately I’ve been thinking of a new amp and DSM.  Can I mix my Linn streamers with non-Linn equipment successfully?  Like Luxman 900 mu, Ayre, or Aethetix as examples?  Listening is the key I guess. Plan on listening to the new integrated and separates soon. 
I don't have any current Linn products, but do have a Kairn preamp and LK280 amp, both acquired used.  I recapped the LK280 this year and it is sounding very nice.  So far the only thing I have done to the Kairn is to replace the battery a couple of times.
I have a Linn Klimax Kontrol preamp & love it. It has a very open & natural sound. That is the only Linn product currently in my system & it mates well with everything else.     

I am shocked with how cheap Linn Majik DS has become, even with the Dynamik power supply. Just picked one up for $500 and it has blown me away with regard to bang for buck. I was concerned with setting up wifi before getting. Purchased Orbi Satellite to extend existing Orbi network and provide Ethernet port. Plugged in and good to go. Linn is still supporting the original DS and integrates perfectly with Kazoo and Kazoo integrates perfectly with Tidal. My fears were unfounded, this could be a current product if I did not know it was from 2009. Great job Linn.