Jolida JD-100A vs. Ah Njoe Tjoeb 4000

Hi all,

I am looking to pick up a CDP with a tubed output stage. The Jolida and the Ah! are my front runners right now. I tried finding some comparisons of the two but failed. I do not think I am missing a product that would fall into this category and price range $450-$600 used/new, but if I am let me know. I am interested in comparisons of both stock units and upgraded versions. Please feel to leave any input regarind where I should head.

Thanks,

Dan
q007jb
The Heart CDP's are supposed to be pretty good. I haven't heard one but I am interested. This link compares the Heart to the Jolida.

check this out
I have a Heart. Not bad considering I paid $450. I chose the Heart over the Ah because the AH uses opamps for voltage gain (the tubes are only a buffer). The Heart uses a true tube output, no opamps.
What did u do im stuck between the
1.supertroeb plus upsampler
2 Joulida 100
3. Heart
4. Arcam Solo
Help
I still have not picked one yet. Plus, I am now looking at the Eastern Electric MiniMax. The Heart and Jolida have different sounds if you read the previously mention tnt review in this thread. Sorry I cant help more - Dan
I don't think you can go wrong with either of those players at the price point. And as you mention, you can upgrade either until the cows come home. Also, they sell so often on the used market that, if finances permit, you could by both used and sell the one you like less, in true crazed audiophile fashion.