Is a PTP Solid 12 (Lenco) worthy of a $5k cartridge

Calling audiophiles who have heard these PTP modified Lenco GL75. It looks like a neat modification/restoration. But can they be considered as a serious front-end worthy of a $5k cartridge and $10k phonostage ?

There is a lot of fan following for vintage idler drives, especially those which are updated and modified with the latest components but I seldom see people using top quality ancillaries with these turntables. I have been going through a lot of posts on forums and youtube videos related to these TTs. Almost every time I see these paired with some Denon 103 variants or sometimes an SPU. I am fancying to put a high quality Dynavector/ZYX/Benz/Transfiguration on it. Will it make sense ?

pani
Hi Pani,
I had a feeling you’d be familiar with Bob’s work but I had to ask. ;)
All the best :)
I have a heavely tweaked lenco with massive aluminium plinth ,two platters,with ptp4 kit made by the builder of the PTP. Total weight 160 lb. I have an OL conqueror mk II arm with Benz LP S and enjoy it a lot.
Some reading
http://zero-distortion.org/ptp-lenco-12-and-nottingham-dais/
Hi Gilles130, I see multiple platter options for Lenco:

1. The original platter
2. Stainless steel platter shown on PTP website. It has holes on it
3. Gun metal platter by puresound
4. Original platter but double stacked 

Whats your take on all these options ? Which one is the best ?
 I own five turntables. Among them are direct drives that are considered the top of the vintage Japanese turntables including an SP 10 mark 3 and a Kenwood L07D. I also own a highly modified version of the Lenco. It is not the PTP direct product, but it uses the steel top plate made by Peter Reinders  originally. This is mounted on a 70 pound slate plinth. I also have an aftermarket $800 bearing on my Lenco, replacing the original bearing. The platter has been painted with a special damping material. And it is further damped by the use of heavy duty O-rings around the circumference. The motor is controlled by a phoenix engineering eagle power supply with a phoenix engineering road runner tachometer. So I can document that the speed is precisely 33.33 RPM. I would put this rig up against any of my other rigs. It certainly is worthy of the ancillary equipment that you mention. I don’t know what else to say. 
Hi pani,
I have stacked original platter. Ppt audio don't sell the stainless steel platter alone.
I agree with lewm view.

To lewm,
Can you describe the gain you get with the Phoenix power supply?
Thanks