Have you found your "End-Game" speakers yet? I have. And it feels so good!!!

Yes indeed.  Several years ago, the absolutely incredible Revel Salon 2 speakers finally took me off the speaker merry-go-round.  I do believe that I'll be taking my Revel Salon 2 speakers to the grave with me.  What's your end-game speakers?

kennymacc

Yes. Finally was able to purchase my bucket list/end game spkrs this past Summer. Infinity IRS V. 

She gave me the "contract" to terminate you but never mention this detail for the burying ...She mention a lake ... 😁😉

Welcome here by the way....

Von Schweikert Audio Ultra 55 actives. Told my wife to bury me in the crates.

I will chime in. Not sure if they are really my "end game" speaker, but they are so very close to perfection, especially considering price.

My GR Research NX-Tremes are stunning. Add in the twin Triple Threat subwoofers and you approach nirvana.

Now, I have heard $100k plus speakers that better them in some aspects, but barely.

For +/- $10k DIY, they are a steal. I have has dynamic, ribbon, electrostatic, and now Open Baffle speakers. I think there is something magical about OB designs. Of course, I said similar things about my Sanders Sound 10Cs.

Your in between speaker becomes your endgame speaker if you can't find anything that's better in all respects. Got Eminent Technology ET8's in the last century and now they're upgraded to the Super 8 (added backward firing woofers). 

So happy to see open baffle speakers mentioned. There's no box like no box. Even on YouTube, you can hear the difference when you get rid of the box. Planars like ET8 or Maggies are naturally included.

OP: could you post the rest of your system in the Systems portion of Audiogon?