HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
Post removed 
I certainly have some funds to buy new but it's not kind of funds to be able to buy what I would want to. Besides, I might be interested in particular older models.
As for younger people, quite a number of them do have money, they just mostly spend it on other things or invest or save. They are also with some exceptions digiheads. When you are outside analog you are unlikely to become true audiophile. Someone would take this thought further - not only analog, outside of tubes there is no audiophile land.
One possible factor could be the rapidly changing technology. Some gear can be outdated before the year is over, sparking interest near the end of year for some good deals.

Hard to pull the trigger on something if a successor is already announced soon after a component is released.

I'm new on here, but trying to buy something - I've asked (probably dumb) questions of the seller, but no replies. Granted, I asked about shipping cost which is probably some kind of taboo, but I'd like to buy! I can't make an offer when shipping could be nearly half the price!
jerrysfinger

The only dumb questions are the ones not asked imho.

If the seller cannot or will not give you a very close real shipping cost provided you have given him your address or at least zip to get in the ballpark then there may be some reasons.
Could be busy or maybe does not want to deal with a new member?

However in my opinion you should probably just move on as yes sales are darn hard to come by and sounds like they do not deserve your business.

There is NO excuse for just ignoring anybody no matter what their train of thought maybe, I have sold items to a number of new members with zero feedback and had no issues at all.

Good luck.