Focal Sopra 2 vs Sopra 3?

Has anyone compared side by side? If so what were the differences?

tnx.
2bz
Post removed 
I’ve owned both speakers and my room is 16x12 with high ceilings, the Sopra 3 is exactly like most comments that has been said about them, mine were on Naim 500 series so I was getting the best of them since they were designed and voiced on that equipment and since have moved on to a pair of Focal Scala V2
Hi atekelidis,

I've been thinking about upgrading  (although I love my Sopra 2's!) to the 3's or the Scala (my room is 17 x 12 with a low ceiling). Was there a substantial difference between the Sopra 3's and the Scala's (appreciate a little description) 
tnx....2bz.
I first listened to the sopra 2s driven by McIntosh and the sound was as mentioned above extremely smooth yet lacking transparency. Then the dealer hooked them with devialet and was love at first listen. Since me room is 12'x30', I went for the sopra 3s without even hearing them and am glad I did. They are being driven by devialet 400s and are paired with 2 tel gibraltar 2s. My dealer wanted to sell me gibraltar 1s but I thought that was overkill. 95% of the time is used listening to music and the rest for 5.2 home theater. Btw, i compared them with the b&w 802d3s and was truly disappointed in the latter 
Great thread. I am in the horns of a dilemma. 1) I am getting a great deal on the Sopra N3s, not on the N2s. 2) my room is l shaped with the larger part of the room being 300sqft and the smaller part of the L not exactly being straightforward but having an effective area of 100sqft. The Sopra manual says that the N3 is fit for 350 to 700 sqft, and the N2 for upto 320sqft IIRC. should i go for the N3?