Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
I hear you @acepilot71, but then what would account for the differences in SQ that many people are reporting when they A/B different ethernet cables? or the difference many people report b/w USB and Ethernet cables on the final SQ?
I have kindly asked above to post the results of a blind tests...
No one posted them yet.
I also suggested to use cheap cat5 cable and compare it to playing file right from the storage of the device with media player (if for example you are playing from the computer) - blind test again.

With digital data transfer - your system is as weak as your weakest link and weaknesses do not usually add up.

p.s. reasonably priced good looking cable is worth the money just for it's look and high quality of the connectors.
p.p.s. Each of us can define "reasonably priced" for themselves ;-)
I went out to WGutz last year with a 100 foot, $13 cable from Amazon.

Compared to his Cryo treated 15 foot boutique cable he only hit 60% reliability.

Yep, a cable that was 660% longer, $0.13 a foot.

Later in the day when listening to Tidal he couldn’t hear when the cable was in the system or removed.

We queued up an ~11 minute piano solo and I showed him that then entire track after the first 10-15 seconds had been playing with the cable removed the entire time.
I recently added a Chord Sarum Super Aray streaming (ethernet) cable, its audible and enhances sound quality. I would describe it as a subtle upgrade. I stream Tidal.

If you have quality gear its a worthwhile upgrade, otherwise I would skip as the result will be close to insignificant.  
@joeeuro do you mind to post your streaming part of the configuration, i.e. what kind of internet, modem, what media player etc.
Path from the internet to the DAC

How much did you pay for the cable?

sorry for being nosy...