Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Matthias, Thanks so much for your response! I am delighted to hear this. I have alerted my vendor to your response and will pursue replacement through them.

These are just wonderful sounding tubes, and we all really want to see you work out the bugs.
Rfprice,
If you decide to choose the Takatsuki you won't be disappointed IMO. I had to replace one Takatsuki after about 15 months and they honored the warranty without issue. The Elrog ER is the best sounding 300b I've heard in my amplifier. The replacement pair as expected sound superb. As we all recognize, time with be the determining factor regarding these tubes. It is perhaps fair to say that EML and TAK are the "safer" choice at this juncture. They sound excellent(former 300b references for me), but I prefer the sound of the sublime Elrog(with direct comparison in my amplifier) and am willing to give them another chance.
Charles
Hi Rfprice,

No, we do not offer unlimited warranty!
Our warranty covers 2 years on materials and manufacturing and a half year for the emission.
It is a matter of grace for a new product.
It's very annoying if a tube fails, but it can happen. It is completely normal with such a new product. There are covert and late visible problems...And we can not by hundrets of different amplifiers to test the tubes...
But we can replace failed tubes by obligingness ;-)
Btw, 90% of all delivered tubes are working well.

Matthias
Amplifiers with gentle/conservative operating parameters are probably no problem for the Elrog.
One of my Elrog 300Bs failed more than a month ago and I had to ship my pair directly back to Germany after talking to Gary in Trueaudiophile. Elrog initially refused to replace my pair although I had several days left on my warranty. Gary has been following up with Elrog to change their decision. I have been waiting anxiously more than three weeks now. So, this is such a relief that Elrog finally stepped up to take care of their products and customers. I love my ER845s and that is why I bought ER300B. I even left very positive comments for ER300B in this post. Great that Elrog didn't betray their fan...