Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten

Heard back from Grzegorz. It was a typo: 28 Hz (6dB) is correct!!!

They will make the correction on their webpage.

I’ve deleted the former post. Here it is, with the [single correction]. If there are others, I will repost.

Specs for the V2 Nenuphars from Cube Audio:

Parameters:

​​Impedance: 8 Ohm

Max power: 40 W

Efficiency: 91 dB

Frequency response: 28 Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

​Dimensions:  30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg ​​

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.

A typo indeed.  V2 covers a wider frequency range (lower & higher with a slightly more balanced mid-range if you ask me).  I don’t have a lot of direct experience of the new bass extension as I use Cube’s V2 10’’ monitors and complement with their Sub12’’ 

@vinpic 

Yes, I think the Cube Audio sub is the next step, although I'm thinking of the 10" since my room is slightly smaller than yours.  Right now I'm using a KEF KC62--a mini sub that does a credible job.

@david_ten 

I prefer both the Enleum and the Zen Triode without a pre.  

I'm not tempted to try mono block Zen Triodes since 1) I don't feel the single Zen needs more head room--although the monos might offer other benefits as well, just twice as many tubes to maintain 2) I think the Enleum may end up in the system the lion's share of the time. It plays better at lower volumes than the Zen, although that might have more to do with controlling volume through the TotalDAC instead of the Zen dual volume controls.  I'll have to experiment.  

I sent the iFi Pro iDSD back--a great a value but fell short of the TotalDAC D-1 Dual.  

Confirming that Cube Audio has made the correction on their webpage.

@vinpic The upper range listed is the same as that of the V1 [ 18KHz (6dB) ]

Are you saying that the V2’s upper frequency number is higher and that ’number’ also needs to be corrected? Thanks.

"V2 covers a wider frequency range (lower & higher"