Creative Audigy 2 ZS-Problems

I have installed Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS to get Line-in, Line-out and Audio cleanup in one reasonable cost package. MAJOR problems-(1)sound is almost inaudible, (2) anti-virus cannot be enabled and (3) printer connection is not being detected. I have a HP 763N with Windows XP Home Edition.

I have already spent several hours talking with 5 different telephone support persons at Creative. After an hour with the last support person he said I should replace my 200 watts power supply to one that produces 300-350 watts. Incidentally, the power supply need is not in the system requirements listed on the package. Any other suggestions.
basfrommobay
I have a Creative Audigy 2 - not a ZS, just a normal one. I just want to complain somewhere about my problem. I went through tech support and I got some lame answer that made no sense. Tech support had told me that the Speaker Test Software wasn't meant to test 5.1 channel digital sound, even though it clearly has the options to.

Anyway, I have Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700 speakers. I want to use the digital output on my audigy card. At first when I installed it and ran the speaker test, I only got sound from the front left and right speakers. After a weekend of reformating and hair-pulling I discovered that if I selected not to have digital as the default output, the digital output would actually work in 5.1 with the speaker test.

After a while however, I lose the 5.1 channel sound, and get put back to 2.1, still through digital. I tried reinstalling the drivers but that hasn't helped. I really don't want another weekend of formating my computer.

I'm considering going back to using analog sound because of this... ARGH! The only thing keeping me fron doing that is my other computer is using the analog input on the Inspire 5700 decoder box right now.

Creative, your drivers and software are horrible.
I also have trouble with only the left and right channels outputting using digital sound output (digital coax cable) on my SB Audigy2 ZS platinum. The speaker test only does left and right channel. I'm outputting to a Midiland 8200 speaker system, which has its own DTS decoder. DVD's seem to do DTS output fine, and Winamp spans the speakers as well using directsound output. However the speaker test and and games go back to two channel. Its very annoying.
Look! I have an Audigy 2 ZS which I bought with one purpose. To make music! Great card. The ASIO 2.0 drivers are excellent and everything went well till last night I went home after spending about 1 hour making sounds and when I turned to see - My Creative Inspire 5300 speakers had very very litle sound and with no quality at all!!! It seemed like those old radios of the 50's!!! I thought the problem was on the speakers but then I tried with headphones and still the sound was really really bad. I had the volume control at maximum and couldn't hear almost nothing!!! Then I activated the on-board Realtek card and the sound was great. Now... look... I don't know how but it seems that the speaker connection is damaged and bad. the three of them! I didn't think what I thought to be a quality product could let me down after 5 months of life! I always used Creative's cheapest sound cards. Now that I buy a good one it... sucks!!!! I really need it. I've ordered another one because it still is the most affordable. Let me see if this one works or turns to be a piece of junk!!!
I just bought Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro. Everything works fine except the remote control does not work. The IR light is lit up at my external one but it seems does not do anything. For example, I want to turn off the external by using my remote but does not work.
the power button on the remote doesn't turn off the external box, it shutsdown / powers down your pc ;)