Draft Copy of the Instruction Manual and Warranty Statement for Deep Core:
I’ve posted separately our Warranty Statement and the section that deals with Listening and Tuning DEEP CORE
Here is the Draft Copy of the Manual itself - if anyone would like to suggest changes please do so to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Power Rating Section will be done today and once it’s finalized I will post that as well.
We are excited about our DEEP CORE and with the new HP (High Power) ratings this will make for a game changing product.
Mark and Lynn
CORE POWER TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Instruction Manual and Warranty Statement for Deep Core
1. Read Instructions— Read all the safety & operating instructions before operating these amplifiers
2. Retain Instructions— Keep this manual for future reference.
3. Warnings— Follow all warnings on the product and in this operating manual.
4. Follow these operating and use instructions.
5. Cleaning— Un-plug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
6. Water and Moisture— Do not use this product near water.
7. Accessories— Do not place the Deep Core on an unstable cart or stand. The product may fall, causing bodily injury and/or damage to the product. Please do not place directly on a carpeted floor.
8. Ventilation— Please make sure that there is adequate ventilation around Deep Core to ensure reliable operation and to protect it from overheating.
9. Power Sources— Use Core Power Technologies Deep Core only from the type of AC Mains as indicated on the label or packing carton. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company. This product is equipped with a three-prong grounding plug. This plug will only fit into a grounding power outlet. If you are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the grounding plug.
10. Power Cord Protection— Make sure the power cord is placed so that it is not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them.
11. Lightning— For added protection unplug the unit from the wall outlet during a lightning storm and when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time.
12. Overloading— Do not overload wall outlets or extension cords. This can result in a safety hazard.
13. Inserting Objects into Unit— Never push objects of any kind into Deep Core as it may void the warranty and create a safety hazard or risk of electric shock or fire.
14. Servicing— Do not attempt to repair or service this product yourself. Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage and other hazards. Refer all servicing to an Core Power Technologies qualified repair center or your dealer or distributor. If service is required unplug the Deep Core from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
a) If the power-supply cord or plug is damaged.
B) If liquid has been spilled into the product.
c) If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d) If the product does not operate normally by following the operating instructions.
e) If the product has been dropped or damaged in any way.
f) If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
15. Replacement Parts — When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician has used replacement parts specified by Core Power Technologies, LLC. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, other hazards and may void the warranty.
16. Heat— The product should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, and other products that produce high levels of heat.
<Insert Complete Product Description Here – Along with Current Average and Max Ratings>
Unpacking and Accessories
Congratulations and thank you for your purchase of this Core Power Technologies DEEP CORE AC Mains Front End.
This product like ALL Core Power Technologies products have been designed to offer high end performance at reasonable costs.
Deep Core allows the user to create a safe and stabile “Front End” to work with our own EQUI=CORE products or with any other high-quality AC Power Conditioner. As well, DEEP CORE may be used Stand Alone. AC Mains Protection as well as DC Snubbing, EMI/RFI protection as well as “the Contour Function” (be sure to read separate section on how to use DEEP CORE for more information about the Contour Function) that’s part of this unique design.
Carefully unpack your Core Power Technologies DEEP CORE.
Please inspect the unit now and contact Core Power Technologies or your distributor (if out of North America) if you see evidence of shipping damage, cosmetic issues or “loose parts”. Save the carton and packing inserts in case you move or in the event you need to ship your DEEP CORE in for repair. Before you proceed, locate the serial number on the rear or underside panel of the unit and note it here in this manual.
OWNERSHIP REFERENCE INFORMATION
Core Power Technologies Product Name and Serial Number: ________________________
Date of Purchase: ________________________
Name of dealer or Distributor: _________________________
Dealer Phone: _________________________
Your unit will be either 110v or 220v please note this and make sure you are using the proper voltage for your geographic area.
Installation and Ventilation Requirements
Install your Core Power Technologies DEEP CORE in a stabile area and away from heat sources.
Observe the following ventilation guidelines when installing the DEEP CORE in an equipment rack or any other enclosed space.
You should never install the DEEP CORE in an unventilated area without some breathing room around it.
Do not place the unit on carpeting or any other material that could obstruct air flow around the DEEP Core.
Disconnect the AC cord before making or changing any input or hooking up any speaker wire to DEEP CORE. Please plug DEEP CORE into the wall AC Mains and connect its output (there are two of these outputs) to the units that you want to Clean and Protect.
Make sure there is no strain or tension on any wires that could cause them to pull loose.
Maintaining Your Core Power Technologies DEEP CORE
Your Core Power Technologies DEEP CORE requires no periodic maintenance. It has no user-serviceable parts inside. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not remove its top cover. The exterior can be cleaned with a soft cloth every so slightly dampened.
Check that AC is live.
Check that whatever you have DEEP CORE “powering” is in fact, ON!
Make sure other equipment in your system like your amp and preamp are ON!
If you need help
Call Core Power Technologies (720.317.9141 or 305.928.4434) or your overseas dealer or distributor first.
If we determine that your Core Power Technologies DEEP Core needs to be returned to Core Power Tech or an Authorized Core Power Technologies Warranty Center for inspection and possible servicing, we will provide the location of a warranty center near you or shipping instructions and a Return Authorization number for its return for service.
Before You Return Any Unit for Service
Before you send your unit to Core Power Technologies you will need to obtain a specific Return Authorization
(RA) number and shipping instructions from Core Power Technologies. The RA number must be clearly marked on the outer carton. Use the original factory packing materials and arrange adequate insurance to cover its value. You must include a copy of your purchase receipt, since this document establishes the validity of this unit’s warranty.
Warranty repairs are only performed by Core Power Technologies or an Core Power Technologies authorized warranty center when your purchase receipt is from Core Power Technologies or an Core Power Technologies authorized dealer or international reseller.
Units Will Be Refused by Core Power Technologies under the Following Conditions:
1. Unit was sent without the Core Power Technologies assigned RA number marked on the carton.
2. Unit was sent in an unsuitable shipping carton, likely to have been damaged in transit.
3. Unit has inadequate packing, unit likely to have been damaged in transit.
4. Unit was shipped collect for shipping charges. We do not accept collect shipments.
5. Unit was sent to an address other than the address instructed by our Technical Department.
Read the Core Power Technologies Limited Warranty carefully to understand the applicable rights
and limitations. This section provides instructions for obtaining repairs, both for units covered
under the Core Power Technologies Limited Warranty and for units or situations which are outside the Warranty.
Unit is not eligible for repair under the terms of the Core Power Technologies warranty if:
1. Unit was not purchased from an Core Power Technologies Dealer or Distributor.
2. You are not the original owner. The warranty is not transferable.
3. Unit’s serial number was removed, modified, or defaced.
4. Unit shows evidence of abuse and/or misuse.
5. Unit was modified in any way by an unauthorized source.
6. A prior repair was attempted by an unauthorized repair station.
Check our website at www.corepowertechnologies
for any updates.
We realize that you have many choices in the audio industry with which to chose for your audio needs. We are grateful that you have chosen us, and we will endeavor in every way to live up to that confidence you have shown in us.
Mark and Lynn Schifter
Core Power Technologies, LLC
Core Power Technologies, LLC
5023 W 120th Ave - Suite 137
Broomfield, CO 80020
720.317.9141 or 305.928.4434"