Contour 30s with Simaudio 600i

Looking for advice. I have Dynaudio Contour 30s. I've downsized my system and I'm interested in using a Simaudio 600i. My concern is whether the 600i will have adequate power. I'm 58 and don't listen loud much anymore, but occasionally I like to turn it up a bit. Music is primarily female vocals, jazz, alt country and classic rock such as CSN, Eagles and Dire Straits and a lot of stuff in between. Nothing hard. I've considered a 700i or a Pass INT-250, but I don't really want to stretch the budget that far. Contour 30s are rated at 4 ohm 87db. I've used a Pass X150.8 in the past and it was perfect. The 600i doesn't have a lot less output power so it seems it should be adequate. As retirement is near, I'm ready to get off the constant equipment shuffle I've gone through over the past 20+ years and stick with a good system. Any advice is appreciated.
vgrubb
I've really enjoyed the Contour 30s at all levels I've listened to them. I really have a feeling the 600i will work fine with them. I just wanted to hear others' thoughts before I moved forward. I don't listen loud anymore, but there isn't much worse than turning it up and running out of power. Thanks to everyone who has commented.
Hey vgrubb-

Rest easy. Those will pair nicely. My music listening setup is Dynaudio Contour 30's (Grey Oak Gloss) with the Simaudio Moon 600i v2 and Linn source components. The Contour 30's and Simaudio 600i v2 are excellent companions!

I had the same concern as you while I was shopping for an amp upgrade recently. I favor Dynaudio sound and wanted an integrated to consolidate space/cables. The 600i v2 has all the clean, detailed power you need for the Contour 30's at low/medium volumes (35-50) as well as complete immersion volumes (70+). 

venom260,

Thanks for the response. It's good to hear from someone who has this combination. I ordered a 600i v2 this morning. I'm anxious to hear them together.

VGRUB,
glad you are moving forward, the 600i sounds like a great fit.
I will just add my 2c and dont want you to have any buyers remorse.
I have the prior Generation Dyns: Contour S3.4s.
We know the Dyns in particular like and need high power to sound best.
But when a person wants to listen to good music at low volumes, it is more difficult to get the right sound IMO, especially micro and macro dynamics.

IMO, you will get more agreeable sound at low volumes when using an amp with more power than the 600i. Dont get me wrong, Sim products are wonderful, and I have owned their amps, they offer strong clean amperage. But in general ..... ironically, it tends to cost more to have great sound at low volumes than mid to high volumes b/c more power is needed.

An analogy would be all the PSUs out there for DACs, preAmps, streamers, phono amps, etc. the PSUs provide cleaner power and bolster the power/amperage, give more clean sound and better micro and macro dynamics. e.g if the 600i doesn’t "do it for you" at low volumes, consider the next step up in amperage from Sim.
best