Component isolation

Let’s say you’re going to add isolation feet to a component with no moving parts, such as a preamp, phono stage, DAC, amp, tuner, etc. 

Which one is most critical to the extent would get your attention first? 
128x128zavato
geoffkait14,365 posts03-19-2019 6:38amReverse piezoelectric effect is probably the operating principle.

Thanks Geoffkait… This is food for my thinking...If I understand you the stones " filters" the EM of my interconnected audio gear by transforming a part of the distortion cause by the interactive EMF induced resonance in heat...Then  the stones placed along the main electrical line of my house act in the same manner: by piezo-electrical reverse effect? They "filters" by absorbing a portion of the electrical field and transforming  that into heat ? 

Thanks for your time I want to understand this effect, that was eyes opening for me with my audio hobby more than any purchase and more than any upgrade...
Not sure I go along with your detective work. Radio frequencies, like light, are not affected by magnetic materials or by charged materials. Photons, which comprise radio frequencies, have no charge. So, crystals by themselves or “charged crystals” would not make them RFI/EMI attractors or absorbers.
Thank you Geoffkait for your informed observation,for sure you are certainly right...I will be more cautious in my explanations and think more in term of piezoelectricity...The effect is so audibly evident that I had looked for the beginning of an explanation...

geoffkait14,385 posts03-20-2019 6:54amNot sure I go along with your detective work. Radio frequencies, like light, are not affected by magnetic materials or by charged materials. Photons, which comprise radio frequencies, have no charge. So, crystals by themselves or “charged crystals” would not make them RFI/EMI attractors or absorbers.