Cd storage..what's an audiophile to do?

I have a small Cd collection of about 200 discs. It is already difficult to find a way to find a rack to store them in and I do not even have the >1000 disc collections that some of you have. So I ask you, how do you all store these large CD collections and as an extra bonus question how do you arrange them?
jdwek
The Case Logic binders I got are pretty un-fancy, to be sure, but they do the trick just fine. (They seem to come in either that heavy-duty nylon webbing style fabric or a lovely faux leather). If you look around, you can probably find nicer ones, although possibly not as large. Pretty sure they can be had just about anywhere, got mine at Tower Records. They are the zippered book-style, four disks to a page (eight, double-sided) even complete with handles, as they can get a little unwieldy when fully stuffed.

The one concession that I've made is to stuff the liner notes in the same sleeve along with the disk (thus filling two binders, instead of four). However, it's still on a trial basis as I am not sure that I won't be scratching things unnecessarily in the long run by cramming them in against the paper. I may just have to get a couple more binders and give the disks and the notes their own sleeves, but I bought out Tower Records in the style I picked the first time, so I crammed (and I just can't bear to separate the CDs from the liner notes...). Anyone had any experience regarding whether I may someday become quite cross about the damage I've unwittingly done?

JT, I'm still in the anticipatory separation anxiety stages regarding my jewel boxes. If I decide to fully take the plunge and get rid of them, I’ll drop you a line.
I do what Mezmo does. I have about 8 case logic cd storage cases. I keep them in two draws. I take out the insert that comes with the jewel box and keep them all, in no order, in my bookcase. I through out the empty jewel cases. I have the case logic books arranged by music type, but within each one, I can't keep the cd's in order.
For those with a small collection (I have around 500) and needing a high SAF, I recommend The Cube by Lorenz Designs. They do have a website, but I don't have the link at my finger tips.
Be careful about not keeping jewel case/graphics and booklets. Your Cds have 0 resale value without these. There is a thriving used CD market on the internet, especially for pop/rock music, where you can get up to 50% retail, sometimes more.
Just a note to say that the plain jewel cases are replaceable. Most computer super stores (Fry's, CompUSA, etc.) have them on hand. The inserts like liner notes and "covers", as well as the paperboard cases some releases come in, are irreplaceable as Megasam points out. As a rule of thumb, if it's unique, I keep it.