Cassette Tape

Whats available today ? Whats best and where can I find it, thanks...
ggans
Maxell xlii 90. The "S" version is "better" but usually unnecessary and not worth the extra cost, IMO. I recently sold off all of my 800+ tape collection.
I use the same cassettes I bought in early 70´s, both at home and in car. With a few exceptions all of them are as good as back in the day, mechanically and in sound quality. I buy new and vintage cassette tapes off eBay. Never liked digital´s dull and edgy sound.
You can get blank audio cassette tapes on Amazon. Most of them in 5-packs, 8-packs, 10-packs, etc. come to about $1.25 to $1.50 per cassette.

Absolutely correct, Amazon has some pretty darn good deals on cassette tapes of all varieties.
Good place to look imho
I still use cassettes. I record some of my rare jazz and classical records and play them in my car (2005 Lexus LS430) on the Mark Levinson stereo system. All analog, ya know. :-)

For top quality tapes, check out the thrift stores. Top of the line, used 90 minute Maxell and TDK tapes are available for as low as twenty five cents each. Use a pen or pencil to be sure they turn freely. Use a quality VCR tape eraser, rewind to the start, and you’re ready to go.

Frank