Best Vanishing speakers

What speakers do you feel pull of the best vanishing act?
jman
Two wildly different speakers certainly meet the "best disappearing" category for me: the new Martin-Logan Prodigy, and Richard Sequerra's MET-7 mini-monitor. I've never owned the M-L Prodigy, but I did have a set of MET-7's for a number of years. MET-7 threw a phenomenal soundstage, imaged like crazy, and usually "weren't there".
Have you heard the speakers from Australia? The Osborn Epitomes with extra Woofers.Check out their review in the latest Bound for Sound publication. Unbelievable transparency.
As a SoundLab owner I'm right there with Albert and company. They are unique in that you have only one fullrange driver. Pure phase coherency. If you want to experience something rather unique set up the A-1/U-1's and sit very close; in the near field, such that you are significantly closer to the speakers than they are from each other. The effect is startling, its like sitting right on the soundstage. You also minimize the room effects by being in the nearfield, although you still need to do a fair amount of rear wave damping. It looks pretty odd, sitting so close to 8 ft speakers. Just turn out thelight and get lost in the performance. Only a single driver speaker can do this (just like headphones) and the Soundlabs are one of the few single driver, full range speakers around.
Von Scweikert VR6s are the best full range disappearing act I've heard. I've had Dunlavy SCIVs, Inner Sound Eros, Pro-Ac 3.5, many more. With the Von Schweikerts, nothing comes from the speakere. Amazing.
I have not read through the thread, but Eidelon has apparently been selected before. With the CAT amps and Jadis preamp, vinyl makes these babies completely disappear. Even instruments stereoed to emanate from one speaker reates a wrap-around effect without a false sense of pin-point locality.