Best Sonus Faber for 16 sq room. ?

Hi

If money was of no importans what would you buy for a 16 sq well treated room?

Remember i have a amp that have digital eq so some magic can be done.

I know that most will say Guarneri Memento

But the thing is i have had the Gamut l3 speakers beforee ,and even if the do project wonderfull imagedes the just dont sound as dynamic as a floorstander
for all kinds of music i ended up not liking them much.

I know i have asked alot of qustians about sonus faber speakers but its just because im very very confused on wich one to get .

But this qustian is what it all comes down to.

Pleas spare with me

regards
tda2200
I see yout point ; )

but my amp works not like other amps

I have heard it with gamut l3( my former speakers) jm lab utopia micro SF cremona auditor

The result is the soundstage is like one big voice No deepth and the dynamics is limited

Even with my very temporay speaker (system audio) wich is a small fullranger
Wich costs only a tiny fragment of the gamut or jm labs
sound smuch more satisfing.

My amp is TRUE neutral it makes other solid state amps sound like subwoffer amps

When we hooked it up to the b&w 801 wich is a xtremly power hungry speaker it sounded like a big monitor
with a big amp

The shop wich is the major store here in denmark sells classe gear and other higend gear also tact/lyngdorf audio
said the the millenium was the only amp the had heard that truly broad the best out of the B&W the playd tight and LOUD
the said that other amps even monster size classe amps maid the 801 sound to heavy and slow in the lower regions

If god forbits me having sonus faber florstanders i will find a nother floorstander ; )

regards

Kops

You are suddenly right its not a questian IF i get the amatis its more a questian when .

One think (IMHO Annis are better in "violino rosso" and Strads in graphite)
have you seen the anniversario in both colours ? i have only seend it Graphite Beatiful.

Also what do you mean here ? (the spikes on the carpet and pass the carpet down to the floor)

Regarding the YTER cables

If enything hifi cable related ever maid sence to me it was to use the same cables as used inside the speakers
so the are a MUST for sure.

I know that im proberly speaking to myself here

But a general rule with roomcorrection is to always have the bass in the corners (this is of cause the worst place if you diont have roomcorrection)

Tact lyngdorf audio makes there speakers to fit in he corners.

Ofcause the best place to have the tweeter is not in the corner but in my room it WORKS and when the speakers are placed there i my room i get over a meter on each side from the tweeter to the walls.

The idea to have the bass placed in the corners is to activate the whole corner and also make sure that all the bass energy is located in one place (two) and here you can control it best.
If a fullrange speaker is placed fully out into a say smalish room you will get refections from ALL areas and wil mess up the time domain completly

When i had the gamuts i did alot of experimenting and the best sound i ever got in my room was to place them in the corners and run a full roomcorrection.

I understand why its hard for other people to understand how roomcorrection works because it turns it upside down how we are used to think about speakers and most importantly speaker placment.
I have had several long talks with Peter Lyngdorf (owner of lyngdorf audio dali speakers and NAD) and all thise talks confirms my own findings

Earlyer in my hifi life if somone told me that the would place a large speaker in the corners and use krell showclass amps i would ask if he intended to bring down the hause.

enyway thanks for all the replays

regards
Anniversario in 16 sq meters??????? Pleas dont say it like that ; )

Yes the amatis in a 16 sq meter room

regards
:)
my friend i dont want to discourage you....of course amati will be great even in your small room but you will not enjoy them 100 per cent!
if there is chance of moving in the future in another room, get them, if not why dont you get a speaker that will interact better with your room-system!!!
But they are definitely Great speakers!
just my 2 cents!
Happy listening and good luck with your choice!!!!
Whatever you decide you will be happy!