Best Kept Speaker Secret?

OK all you speaker experts out there here goes. There are always "sleepers" or "exceptions to every rule or cost" in high end audio equipment. In your opinion what is the best kept secret or exception to the cost for the very best speaker you can buy for $4000 or less (Used). Your feedback will be greatly appreciated toward building my short list. Thank you.
golfnut
I agree with Dopogue, I own a pair of Gallo Nucleus Reference speakers and there is NO way I would part with them! These are the most realistic speakers that I have ever heard. I will admit that they do not have a conventional look to them as they look more like works of art. They are hard to find on the used market, but if you find some GRAB THEM!
Martin Logan CLS. Crushes everything here mentioned so far with the possible exception of 10t's, in terms of clarity, transparency, speed, detail. IMNSHO of course. I have ML's, Aerials, Aliante, a/d/s/, and some others for comparison.

-Ed
Shouldn't be a secret, but the silverline sonota, EITHER version one or two can be readily had used w/ change back from your $4k. Yes the martin logans are terrific, if you like electrostats (yes, i do), if you don't mind plugging each one into the wall, if you don't have any pets. For a cone full range the sonota is the speaker to beat. While silverline specs have been generous about how low thier speakers go, and the sonota won't go below 25, in my room i get plenty of 30, and that's not sujective, i've measured! I consider that a true full range speaker. My only consideration would be don't try to squeeze them into too small a room, and they sound better on the quieter side through an average listening level than on the louder side. They will be happy w/ a very small amp, and can handle a very large one as well.
As a former 10T owner for 5 years,I submit the Montana ESP.--Near the price range.