Best Grateful Dead recording?

I have been into the Dead for a little while now, but all I have are some "best of" comps, some cd-r's, etc. I would love a few top-5's (or whatever) of your favorite dead recordings, live or studio. Thanks, Jb3
jb3
for those looking for quality GD recordings...lossless SHN files can be downloaded from the internet.

http://www.gdlive.com/ , tons of them. some real gems too!
seek out the spring '90 SBDs that were mixed down from 24track ADAT masters. very nice.

IMO, you just cant beat a great audience recording for pure energy and fidelity. Afer all, the GD is "live band" and not a studio band. Might as well get them where it counts.
JonD...i hear ya, wasn't thrilled about dropping $50, but it was a few years back and didn't know anyone who could burn me a copy...still, i've more than gotten my $50 worth out of this recording

good to see another dead fan / audiophile
The first Garcia - Grisman album. Great acoustic versions of songs and excellent recording quality! I know I am slipping away from the "Grateful dead" question - but this is such an enjoyable album - I had to include it.
Old and in the Way, technically not really a "Dead" album, per se, but still...; recorded by Bear at least I think so...