Best bookshelf loudspeakers under 10,000 for the pair

I had the elac Navis I thought they were very good until I heard the Elac vela Which was much better In almost every aspect I’ve also listened to the Revel  126Be which were absolutely destroyed by the Elac’s.I am downsize my system from Martin Logan electrostats and quad 2905 And would like a bookshelf that would have some of the same attributes of the quads. I listen primarily to jazz and would like to stay under $10,000. (Fast transient  response, resolution/detail, musicality)
I’m driving the system with a PS audio direct stream dac directly connected to a primaLuna evo 300 Power amp. I’m thinking of switching that out possibly for a pass labs 25/30.8, or possibly a benchmark power amp.
jcwaudio
I have to address the room considering it is problematic including echo and multiple hard surfaces that are hard to address with acoustic treatment. I have put an 8 x 10 area rug which has made a subtle difference. I’m planning on putting drapes in the main listing area which also should reduce reflections . Listening Area is 13 wide by 12 long. Changing to the short wall made a big difference compared to positioning the speakers lengthwise Which is 12 wide by 40 long (condo – kitchen family room) I’m also thinking of a room correction system. The mid range and top end is considerably better with the changes I made and transitioning to a bookshelf from floorstanding loudspeakers has made those in the experience much better. Floor standers are overwhelming the room. Any room correction Electronics or equipment that has room correction built-in.
@rushfan... 😂😂😂. I agree with you!

@jcwaudio... did you get anything yet?  If not, go buy some Fritz Carrera BE’s.  Really nice 7” Scan Speak Revelator and an incredible Beryllium tweeter.  The series crossovers are really nice.  The speakers are the bomb and a steal at $3500...

If you are looking at standmount speakers only, buy some Carreras!
I am drawn toward smaller makers at prices somewhat closer to 2.5-5k. I recently reviewed the Fritz Carbon 7 SE Mk II and they sounded great; the Omega Super Alnico High Output Monitor looks interesting, and so do the Salk Exotica, Silk, SS series.