Audioqest Wild Wood or Tara Lab Omega Gold?

That is the question.
Hou do you define the difference betwween these two ""wonderful Cables"?
Using 825 from JRDG, Aeris, Criterion and Revel U2 Salon2
or Magico Mini 2 and Playback Design from Andreas Koch
What is the best choice? We are speaking serious money and even more serious sound. Opinions and experiences are welcome.
Many thanks for clarifying.
lafolia
Beside the brand, material what is used for a cable influences the sound, details, blacklevel, stage depth and width, sharpness of individual focus of instruemnts and voices.

Tara Labs only uses copper, maybe the best copper you can get, but it stays copper.

When you compare cables like AQ Wel Signature with other highend cables made of copper, you will hear the differences in resolution and also in sharpness of individual focus of instruments and voices.

With the best silver you can hear more information, that is why I would never want to use full copper in a highend set. I don't say that I would not use copper. Because it also has other benefits.

At the end it is all about endresults, I am only interested in creating the best sound possible. I was in Munic this year at the Highend Show. I became aware of how much further we are in speed and resolution compared to all the others. Same thing about blacklevel and stage depth and width.

Audio becomes superior effective when you are able to use all different properties a brand/tool owns. You also need to understand what each single part you judge sound for does with the sound and your emotion.
The perpetual dispute. Copper. Silver. Tension for sure.
I thanks you for all your point of view. I am still in the dark.
I guess it is hard to explain our choices or priorities.
Unless, as most are saying, you can have both sets in the same room fed by the same source. Which make the comparaison valid but expensive.
Are the top of the line from Mike Morrow in the same league?
They do use a fair amount of silver and cooper and are supported by a large group of listers on the site. Price is surely not the same.
Any opinion based on experience?
Thanks to you all.
I would like to organize a souper with Audiolabyrinth and BO1972. Filmed of course.
Rzado, Thanks for your interest. I am sur the Well is somewhere up.. The price as well. I do work with a large limited budget. These 2 cables would be in the range. And I have read a lot about them. Very few listeners have been in the position to really describe the Well or the new high end from Tara. With these new models arriving on the market come the possibility to get good old cables at the right price on the site.
One day I will get there. Thanks
I own 2 sets of Wel Signature xlr and also 2 brand new Purist Audio LE luminist powercables.

The Wel Signature are impressive. The stage get's a lot higher than all other interconnects I ever tested.

But with the best powercables in the world you can even more influence your set. Most people are not awar of this. I have done thousands of tests with cables in over 17 years of time!
Audiolabryrinth....I did not make any reference that I recall to 6+awg wire/effective gauge of cables on this thread.