Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
For the first time, my digital is actually sounding great! Just bought a MHDT Havana Balanced, non-oversampling, tube output, DAC. For the first time, I hear MUSIC though the digital; truly, amazing, emotional, music.

I've had an Oppo BDP-95 that I've took from my HT and although it has always sounded good, it has always felt like it lacked the "emotions". Kind of "great bass on that recording", to with the MHDT "that's a great bass player". I keep listening to the music and forgetting the details (and they are all there...).

I was planning to get an inexpensive transport for it, but after spending some serious time with it, I've decided to blow the budget and get a CEC TL1. If that's only half as good as the reviews say it is (admitting, I took a chance and bought it unheard... but the price is good enough that I can sell it for no loss if I don't like it), then there's actually a chance that my digital will outperform my analog... imagine that! :-)
I just bought an Auralic Vega DAC from Audio Doctor and, for the money, it's the most analog sounding DAC I've heard below 10K. At $3500.00, it's a steal.
Just acquired an old Cal Audio DX-1 and it's the first CD player I've heard that sounds like vinyl to me.
Ster4

What other under 10k Dacs did you listen to
I'm demoing the Vega but have limited access to other Dacs and limited experience