Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
F160c95f c7f4 4a1b bfdc 2f90841d2476b_limo
Hmmmm...one can’t help wondering with the big big COVID-19 problem in Mexico, almost 500 fatalities today, perhaps the theory the virus would dissipate in hot temperatures is defunct. In Mexico City temps are in the 80s all week and coronavirus is thriving there. Maybe they meant 120 degrees. 🥵
Remember, this virus needs warm and moist environment to thrive. Sort of like in one’s blood vessels.
Oh, you mean like Sweden? Canada? Russia? 🙄 Or do you mean like the blood vessel standing out on your forehead?

Speaking of standing out, shouldn’t you be standing out on a ledge somewhere?
Fauci's flip-flopped. He now say's "Prolonged lockdowns will damage America if not opened soon".

Poetic Justice dictates that our Loser in Chief contracts the Corona virus and passes to that Big Rally in the Sky.

A happy ending to a tragic story,
          Tim