Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
b_limo
It was one of those inject lysol to get well jokes. 
I know a lot of people who say they do not care about the pandemic. I say OK its your choice not to care but that does not change the facts.....coming up on 100000 dead in just a few months, one of the most deadly few months in US history, perhaps the worst?
"There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell em" -                    Yogi Berra

Well, how about we keep neglecting the health of our home planet, pull out of and stop funding all international coalitions and organizations dedicated to addressing the health of our planet and, while our planet's health hurdles toward becoming uninhabitable, let's focus on the much more important concern of boycotting everything Chinese.  Yeah, that's the really smart way to proceed.
     What could possibly go wrong?
     What do we all have to lose?

Perhaps instead, we could prioritize our concerns before we're all friggin extinct?

Tim
Injected Lysol.... ? I hope not the toilet bowl cleaner version!!!