Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
b_limo
Insult? It was sarcasm, a joke. 
I think I care about both, why?

Pretty sure there is no truth though without facts.  At least that's what they taught us back in logic class.
So @heaudio123 while the Chinese government began to stockpile PPE that was manufactured within their borders, our government was busy whining about Chinese made routers, switches and cellphones? 

Change the wording in your assertion and see if it makes sense: “With evidence of a growing number of cases of a unique new virus, today, the Center for Disease control has implemented a temporary ban on the exportation of PPE manufactured in Cleveland, OH and Boise, ID. This is being done out of an abundance of caution until we know more and more data becomes available for analysis.” Our reaction during that time? “It will go away”.

Which approach seems more logical? That’s like being mad at your next door neighbor because they went to the store yesterday and you didn’t.
Funny enough it will be AI that finally levels the playing field. It wont bring back mass MFG jobs but it will make possible with automation that that still require low cost labour to be cheap. Arguably low cost labor set back some forms of automation 20-30 years.
djones, I understand a joke when I read from one.