Any Eminent Technology LFT 8 owner in the Bay Area

Hi,
I was wondering if there's any place where I could test drive the Eminent Technology LFT 8 a/b planar speakers in the CA Bay Area.
Since ET's destributors are kind of scarce, I'd like to listen to the speakers before I decide to buy it or not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ronen.
rl_jazz
Should have put in my post that although the speakers weren't for me, as Chad pointed out Bruce Thigpen is a wonderful person to deal with.
Yes Bruce is a great guy!He doesn't live far from a friend and I. My friend bought a pair of LFT 8s from him. He was nice enough to fly the speakers up on his private plane. Terrific guy in deed!!
My friend still owns them.. that was over two years ago.
Has anyone managed to compare the LFTs with Newform Research's 630v3?
These are other hybrid speakers that I was thinking of.

I liked the Maggie 1.6 but I just couldn't compromise on the lack of punch in the bass (even for a jazz/classical music listener that I am).

Thanks a lot,
Ronen.
You ever considered a large single driver speaker? They sound similar to Maggies just with more punch and clarity..depending on the design. There's also no integration issues like you'll find with most hybrid designs. Also it opens up the door for a wider range of amplifier choices. Their not for everyone..but you sound like a good candidate.
Thanks Gmood1!
Never tried such speakers. Can you give some examples (within the same kind of price range)?

Thanks,
Ronen.