Absolare integrated

Hi guys..
First post here..
Recently purchased Absolare Signature Integrated and just wondered if many others had and any thoughts. Id be interested to hear what speakers people are using and if anyone had changed the tubes from the originals from purchase.
Thank you in advance
Kind regards from NZ
128x128jamtoast
Congratulations. I have used the integrated Signature version for app. 18 months now and I am extremely satisfied. This amp has it all; Finesse, power, resolution, musicality etc etc.

I have the Kaiser Kawero Classic speakers in the latest version and IMO it is a great match.

I have for the most part been using the RT 12 AU7  (France) tubes that came with the amp. They are not very expensive and I think they are very good. I have tried other NOS tubes, among these from Sylvania. Not better IMO. I have not tried Mullard, Amperex etc. No need, it sounds excellent as it is.

JP
Norway

Ive just in the last week or so been fortunate enough to have in my listening room a pair of TAD R1s  and WOW what a speaker!!  I was told the Absolare probably wouldnt have enough grunt to drive them and obviously I dont know that but Im extremely pleased with both the Absolare Signature Integrated and the mighty TADs. 

I think my integrated came with French tubes [from the 60s] also
I am using the amp which has Duelund capacitor upgrade with Marten Design Django XL. Sound very good but I would like to try some tube rolling..... any suggestions? 
Hi..

Im not aware of the upgrade you spoke of so will read up on it if possible. As far as tube rolling is concerned be very sure before you spend serious money. They come with excellent tubes as standard. Ive upgraded mine at significant cost and Im not entirely sure the money has been well spent. Having said that Ive now got a spare pair I guess..