Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Just ordered the Apex bi-wire Speaker Cable. That will complete my All Tesla Cabling.

Power Cords
Hologram D
Hologram A
T2
Interconnects
Apex interconnect
Precsion Ref interconnect

Some things I have learned on the way.
1. With each addition the soundstage gets bigger and deeper.
2. Even with putting each cable on my Audiodharma Cable Cooker for 4 days before using, they still take about a week of listening to break in.
You are in for a real surprise when you go all SR. Another thing I found is that the soundstage height seems to bloom when I have a Quattro-T2 driving all of the cables.

I ordered a Tricon Analogue phono cable today after trying the store demo. I guess I'll be spinning a bit more vinyl in the future!
Ozzy,

I will have to agree with you totally. I just added the Hologram D power cord this past weekend the sound-staging is bigger, deeper and the music is so much more dynamic. I guess I'm going to have to break down and get the Hologram A for my amp.
Askat1988, I'm surprised you dont hear a difference with the active shields turned on or off. Let the active shield charge about 3 days and listen to some music you are very familiar. Turn off the shields and wait a few minutes and then listen again. Turn on the shields and wait a few minutes and compare to all three sessions. Make sure you have the MPC plugged in correctly. They all should have the same polarity. Dont plug them in upside down. Use a power strip to plug them all in. I found that a PS Audio Quintet works great of 5 MPC's in the bottom plugs and components pluged into the top plugs.

Also, Let us know when you get your Enigma and your impressions.
Joey,

Yes, i am surprised too. Ted wrote me separately and told me that they might not have an effect in my system because i only use headphones (very high-end stuff). This makes no sense to me, but i am not technically savvy here. In my mind, i should hear more of an effect with my headphones (Sennheiser HE90, Sony R10) since i hear every detail of the music i listen to.

I've got them plugged into their own strip in the right direction.

Anyway, i will try your test and see. The Enigma is supposed to come this week.