Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj

Showing 3 responses by askat1988

Yes, one of my T3 lights went out and I sent it to SR for repair.

Couldn't tell you if the Active Shielding is working or not since i hear no difference with or without in my setup (MPCs into wall), but i do not have a Quattro. My Enigma should be here soon so i hope this helps the shielding.

I have 3 T3s, 1 Apex XLR, 2 Precision, and 1 Hologram D.
Joey,

Yes, i am surprised too. Ted wrote me separately and told me that they might not have an effect in my system because i only use headphones (very high-end stuff). This makes no sense to me, but i am not technically savvy here. In my mind, i should hear more of an effect with my headphones (Sennheiser HE90, Sony R10) since i hear every detail of the music i listen to.

I've got them plugged into their own strip in the right direction.

Anyway, i will try your test and see. The Enigma is supposed to come this week.
Well, I finally received the Enigma and let me just say that I am shocked by the result. It is hard to believe that something which is not formally in the sound chain could have this type of impact.

The impact I speak of is just as Ted describes it on his website, which, incidentally, i read after i listened yesterday, so i was not pre-conditioned. The main impact are to the soundstage and level of engagement of the music. The whole spectrum of sound widened by a significant degree and the music was more engaging, smooth, entrancing. The differences between the two tubes is interesting.

I really like the TungAr on the left because of it's ghost-like qualities and the incredible effect it has on the soundstage. But, as I was listening to John Coltrane (can't remember the album), a recording with instruments separated on the channels, the WE tube on the right was much better. It brought the group together more and sounded more cohesive.

All this comes with only my ICs plugged into the Enigma. I don't even have my PC cables plugged in yet. And I am getting a pair of headphones, Sony R10, with a special shielded cable that I will be able to plug in as well.

Anyway, this is an amazing piece of equipment. It is built like a tank and is absolutely beautiful. All hand-made.

System: APL NWO 3.0, SinglePower ES-2 (electrostatic headphone amp), Sennheiser HE90.

andy