What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Just stepped up to a Gryphon Diablo 300.  Sounds amazing.  I was floored by how much better is was than my previous Levinson 585.  Maybe my last amp, because to go past this has a very big price tag.
I’m using a Rogers High Fidelity EHF200 mk2 amp driving my Nola Metro Grand Gold2 speakers. 112 class A watts. Excellent match. May try a VAC Sigma 160, Nola shows with that amp and has won many awards
I’m using a Rogers High Fidelity EHF200 mk2 amp driving my Nola Metro Grand Gold2 speakers. 112 class A watts. Excellent match. May try a VAC Sigma 160, Nola shows with that amp and has won many awards
this has been a good thread, but at this point, it seems like a market research tabulation of what is out there in people's systems, irrespective to the applications, features, and performance parameters desired ... not sure it is all that useful for someone seeking directional input as a buyer

as the playing field is so incredibly broad, it might be helpful to break out by some useful segmentations/characteristics such as

power output
tube v solid state
'standard' old school integrated (line stage + power section)  vs full meal deal (dac, phono, dsp, streaming....)
and of course, price level

having a thread include a ps audio sprout @$500 vs a $12000 gryphon 300 vs a $5000 lta berning circuit tube unit is a broad broad waterfront...
Minimalist integrated: Pass Int-25. 
Power beyond its rating. Smooth, detailed sound.