Wilson Audio Haters

I've always wondered why there are so many people out there, that more than any other speaker manufacturer, really hate the Wilson line. I own Maxx 2's and also a pair of Watt Puppys. They are IMHO quite wonderful.

Why does Wilson get so much thrashing?

128x128crazyeddy
@jmcgrogan2

Very simple because your 1980 system and level in knowledge does not add anything overhere at this website.

If I were you please look for another hobby. Your 1980 set will never satisfy you.

@bo1972 , I WISH I could afford 1980 gear!!! That’d be terrific!!!

Who needs a audio system to satisfy them?
Bo, your comedy is all the entertainment anyone needs to feel satisfied!

You provide zero substance, but your material is hilarious! You really should look into writing a nice book on audio.......to be sold in to fiction section of course, with lots of 3-D pictures. Hahaha!

Keep enlightening all of us with your wealth of knowledge your Imperial Grand Wizard!!! ;^)
At this point in the thread my question is, why are people even reading Bo's posts? I see Bo1972 as the author and move to the next post, many times there are three or four in a row; quite a jump.
Thanks to Bo1972 we have hilarious tread, His point of view is very narrow black & white theory, more than since fiction than theory really.
And stil there is a lot of audioblindness. It is not black&white.

Audio is all about sound and how you can reveal the emotion the music possesses. This only can be reached when a system owns all the different parts which can be there to reveal all the different parts which are needed to show the emotion.

Trial and error systems always show that they are incomplete. We will use presentations to explain this and show it as well.

This is how we work, always based on shootouts and comparison. We even can use different songs to explain each part of Tru-Fi. This makes it more easy to understand. We did it with many of our clients.

Sound has nothing to do with personal taste. You want music to sound as it sounds in real. That is the only thing what is important.

For example: almost all 2D systems build voices and instruments on the same line. But in real there is a lot of depth and space between them. This makes it very easy to understand that 2D sound is not natural.

Most systems are not able to create diversity in sound. And again it is very easy to let people hear a system without diversity and with diversity.

It makes people become aware how important diversity is en that this is needed to experience the emotion of the music.

Like voices and instruments are very direct and small in demension. We call this intimate sound.

We will use students of the conservatory to show how small and direct voices and instruments are. And what intimate does means and does with your emotion.

And we also want to use them to show what diversity in sound means and does with your emotion.

Tru-Fi is all about how voices and instruments sounds in real. This has northing to do with personal taste. We think and we believe that audio is all about a personal taste. This is how some people told us. And we believe that this is the truth.

But when we ask people different questions about voices and instruments in real they have no idea how it sounds. Tell me how do you want to create an audio system when you don’t know this. This explains how silly it is and that trial and error never will create an audio system what comes even a little close to how it should sound.

When people will become aware that sound owns different properties and togheter they build the sound and stage what we hear. They will understand that it is not about personal taste. That it is about the truth, real live music.