Can you recommend some classical CD's for me?

I don't have any classical CD's in my collection.
There is so much product out there, I don't know where to start.
I would like preferrably SACD but not totally necessary if the redbook CD is well recorded.
I don't want any vocals.
I am not a big fan of large classical orchestras.
I like classical guitar, I enjoy the cello.
I guess more stringed instrument related, instrumental classical music.
Thanks Glen
gkella
I would second Tobias' recommendation of the Bach Cello Suites by Martin Zeller. If I had to start someone off with just one CD of classical music performance that would be it.
All great recommendations above! I recently came across this contempory work by John (mahavishnu) McLaughlin. "Mediterranian Concerto" with the London Symphony Ochestra. The second half of the Cd consists of duos for guitar and piano. I like it VERY much, one to consider.
Head to your local library. Take out some classical cd's and explore. You can even make copies, of the one you like.
To update my post and clarify... upon a re-evaluation, I am reminded that the guitar and piano duos are in more of a "jazz" vein, yet very beautifully done. It's just about notes and emotions, anyway.
One more
Pablo Casals, the sound quality may not be all there but the playing is on a level few have equaled in my hearing and others may be different but not better. I came across a copy of "Homage to Pablo Casals The great Prades and Perpignan Festival Performanes 1950,1951,1952. These are an amazing group. They contain some J.S. Bach cello sonatas and cello concertos, some Mozart, Brahms and Schumann. Some of these performances should be on CD, good luck and good listening.