$1,500 Amp budget - Best options?

I have narrowed my speaker search down to a set of B&W 803S or 803D.

Question. What are the best options to power these speakers with amp budget of around $1500? I'll be using my Marantz 5006 as the pre. Yes, I know there are some more expensive options that may offer a bit more quality, but this is what it is and I'm sticking to it. After I get my options, I'll try to audition as much as possible.

So far I'm considering a new Emotiva XPA-2 or used Bryston 4B-ST. What else do you'all think I should be looking at?

Thanks!
rave426
Conrad Johnson MF2500A. Beautiful sounding amp with 240 wpc I believe. Last I knew, around $1500 used.

Or: instead of a 4B-ST, a McCormack DNA 1, (Deluxe Edition if you find one). Might sell for $800-ish. Personally I'd go for that over a 4B-ST.

If your budget allows for a Bryston SST series amp, the word I've always gotten is that they're a real improvement over the ST's.
I second the NAD 275BEE that someone above suggested. Good choice. I would also recommend the Vincent SP331 (150 wpc) and Parasound 2250 (250 wpc). All brand new and under or at your budget. They would all get the job done with your 803s. Good luck on your amp journey.
Classe for 1500???? let me know when i can get one...

anthem statement p2... i run a p5 for my ht with 804S at all five channels... the amp is a tank.