If I like sound of Ayre Integrated I would Like...

I am trying to get ideas of what Ingrted Amps I might need to look at before buying.

Please fill in the blanks.
128x128dkzzzz
The perception that everything is over-priced and a lot of magic and voodoo is being sold has to do with whether or not you personally hear differences in components and whether those differences have enough meaning to you. On a very fundamental level, ALL components do sound the same (one can make out the tune) so how does one justify the price difference?

So, if wine tastes like soured grape juice to you, it makes sense to stick with Welch's Grape Juice and avoid Petrus Pomerol Grand Vin. Who looks like the fool coming to a forum with a lot of serious enthusiasts to suggest that everyone is an idiot for spending more than you are willing to spend on "grape juice"?
Krell 300iL or 400xi are fantastic integrateds with tons of power and flat freq response.
Forget the MAC. It's an appliance, and every Mac dealer knows it. That's why they sell it...it's easy to sell. Great company, great service, great story, but they don't make high fidelity. At least not today. With Mac you are buying a huge nice box that looks like their products of 3 decades ago. Great marketing to the baby boomers. Anyone with ears and a reference of live music will immediately notice the colorations in Mac gear. The Ayre is far better, but you really don't get your money's worth. Ever look inside one? Not much in there. And if you are in manufacturing, you'll note clever cost cutting everywhere. No silk-screening on the rear panel. No anodizing on the rear. Tiny boards inside...connectors that are overcrowded together on the rear as if there is no space...it's a joke, really. The outside's nice, the overall design decent, and if you like the Ayre sound, then it's probably your best bet. You could do far worse.
"...but you really don't get your money's worth."

After reading your assessment of Ayre gear (in this and your other thread), I question not only your analysis, but also the conclusions of your "insights". Very curious.