New KT150 tubes?

Has anyone any experience with these pretty new tubes. There are already one or 2 amps I know of, that use them. The review of one of these amps in a UK magazine suggested they were a little warmer and more natural sounding than the nearly new KT120's

The article also suggested they were a straight swap for KT120 based amps, with no adjustment necessary. They are more than twice the cost of KT120's, but still not too costly compared with NOS tubes. I know changing from KT88's or 90's to 120's. did require some amp modification. I have an ARC reference 75 and might want to try the new tubes at some point, ARC don't seem to have a customer E-mail service, to ask the question
david12
Appreciate feedback from someone who tried them in CJ gear (their techs stay on the official stance, not even supporting the KT120s). I am pretty happy with the KT120 in my LP140m, seeking more depth in imaging and a bit clearer highs.
HiFigeek That is very interesting to hear about the ARC Ref 75, running KT150's, you saw at the show. Did Carl say there had to be any modifactions to the Ref 75 to take the new tubes?

I will also hold out for ARCs opinion when endurance testing of the KT150 is over.
Wow! What we need now is a volunator to try KT150 on his ARC amp. Is anyone willing to do that?
Tli...what you suggest requires bravery and utter selflessness well beyond what most would be willing to risk...and a little over 300 bucks.