New KT150 tubes?

Has anyone any experience with these pretty new tubes. There are already one or 2 amps I know of, that use them. The review of one of these amps in a UK magazine suggested they were a little warmer and more natural sounding than the nearly new KT120's

The article also suggested they were a straight swap for KT120 based amps, with no adjustment necessary. They are more than twice the cost of KT120's, but still not too costly compared with NOS tubes. I know changing from KT88's or 90's to 120's. did require some amp modification. I have an ARC reference 75 and might want to try the new tubes at some point, ARC don't seem to have a customer E-mail service, to ask the question
david12
I see that Quicksilver is now offering their V4 and Silver 88 monos with the Kt150's. Anyone heard either of these yet? (Added bonus - the tubes are completely exposed, therefore lowering the amp's "lame-osity" quotient, WolfÂ…).
Tubes and VU meters...I put my Squeezebox on the VU setting a lot. It makes digital seem warm and comforting.
If you go to ARC's new web site you will see what looks to be their new amp. It's not out yet however, and the curious thing is...it's using KT-150's. Surprise! They don't tell me anything. Are the KT-150's downward compatible you ask? No answer yet..
The new G series will use KT150 power tube. According to the usual ARC way of doing things, there sure be a way to upgrade existing amps to KT150. Fingers crossed.
Gary (Hifigeek), I caught that pic too. Just a peek though. What's with all the suspense??