Best Amp for Timbre, Depth and Spatial Resolution?

I have an Ayre CD player, BADA Alpha DAC, deHavilland Mercury pre-amp, CJ MF-2500A amp and N802 - am looking to upgrade amp.
Would like to hear views on Best Amp for Timbre, Depth and Spatial Resolution.
Not married to tube or SS..
Always wonder about Stereophile recommended components such as Aesthetix Atlas, Parasound JC-1, CJ LP-125 and the likes. I would pay about $5k on Agon so there are some limitations.
Thanks.
128x128johnmc67
I had learned about most of my gear (and bought) through the postings here. Be it from members, manufactures or dealers, that means justifies my ends as it got me to my VERY satisfying system and closer to my love of music. The icing on the cake is that I've met great like-minded people along the way!!
I live in The Netherlands but I am not dutch. However, I do not see how is that relevant for the present discussion.
Bo1972, My fathers heritage was pure Dutch and hence my surname, of which I am very proud of:) Following Nvp's posting of "never critized the brands I own", in another thread, you had downplayed a source component of which I use. You had some listening experience of that brand overall. When I came back with a well received review to the contrary of your opinion, you were humble and admitted of not hearing it all. I welcome all of your postings.
I cannot and will not say anything wenn I didn't hear it at all. I Always try to be honnest and open. In the US there are a lot more brands and products which are not even available in Europe. And yes I am from Holland.