Need recommendations on cables?

I AM FINISHING WITH MY SYSTEM, IS CONSISTS OF SONUS FABER CONCERTO SPEAKERS WITH SF FIXED STANDS, BRYSTON B-60 INTEGRATED AMP, AND A REGA PLANET CD PLAYER. THE ONLY THING LEFT FOR ME TO BUY ARE CABLES. CAN SOMEBODY RECOMEND WHICH CABLES (SPEAKER AND INTERCONNECT) I COULD USE WITH MY SETUP. BECAUSE I LIVE IN MEXICO I CANT AUDITION CABLES, SO I WILL HAVE TO BUY THEM FROM ONLINE RETAILERS.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
rcoppel
audioquest cv-6 great bargin god cable for that system,I am runnig the with the same preamp and the arcam silver cd player and the revel m20 sounds great and there also a good bargin
www.zucable.com

go to www.harmonicdiscord.com there is a Zu forum there that has a bunch of consumer opinions on their cables. Truly a great company to deal with. They have a money back gaurantee and they also have a trade up policy.
I recommend you take a look on the Argento cables. I use them in my own system. Each of their models represent fantastic value in their pricegroup.
They will send anywhere in the world factory-direct.
I have heard them in several systems and the always beat the competition.
http://www.argento.dk

Regards,

Ulrik
first let me say I do not emphasis cables as a priority. I'm sure their are others but the products from www.bettercables.com are priced right with good quality.
I am in NO WAY affiliated with nor even know anyone affiliated with the company.
I have the same experience as Lak. One of the best online cable outfits is Pure Note. They are perfect for your situation since you can buy secure online and save many dollars because there is no dealer markup.