Warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent

What IC best describes warm, fullbodied, smooth, and transparent to help a thinner sounding CDP.
seabreeze
The DCCA power wave 5 is a very good power cable under $300 category. Although it's the entry level cable in the range, it doesnt sound like one. I used in for my cambridge audio 740C cdp.
I am aware of the positive feedback regarding the DCCA powercords, from other threads I read.

Horchai what IC were you using with your 740.

Virgo_ref
Seabreeze, the Eminence gives you more of these sound qualities....or I should say it takes less away from these qualities in regards to the overall sound of a recording

Virgo are you saying the Eminence keeps its signature of warm, fulled body and smooth, with more resolution than the Sorce 3 and Master refrence.
Seabreeze, The Eminence is a combination of those two power cords and then some....the answer is yes to your question. The right power cord in the correct position can transform the sound of your system to your stated preferences.

Dealer/Manufacturer Disclaimer
Actually i use two interconnects. The eminence 2010 with copper foil and copper wires from the source to the tube pre and an older model passion master 2009 from the tube pre to the tube power amp. Good performance and value for money. Full bodied sound with nice smooth highs.
Fusion Audio Romance IC is the one that exactly fits the bill.
If it is out of your budget then the Solitone ModelX IC from Hungary will do really well for your needs.